Monday, March 21, 2011

The Gimp Avenger Intro

Nobody likes a complainer, especially me.  However, I believe that if you have a legitimate complaint then you should do something about it instead of being a Debby Downer.  Sometimes this can get very complicated.  Generally speaking, there is an established protocol to address/deal with complaints.  What do you do if your complaints are ignored though?  What if by ignoring your complaint, a protected class of people are put at risk for abuse and/or injury?  I know what I am going to do.  I'm going to write a blog...and with the help of my friends, make a documentary.

My 'Shit List' consists of doctors, lawyers, companies who provide services to people with disabilities, a few of my own relatives, and the average shmuck on the street.

I'm under 3 feet tall and only weigh 40lbs.  Underestimating my strength and intelligence would be a very big mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment