Monday, April 30, 2012

Episode 22 of "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" on KUSF-IN-EXILE - featuring Dakota Johns

Motivational Speakers
Dakota Johns and Frank Kitchen


This episode of "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" on KUSF-IN-EXILE was an inspiring, informative and fun show to put together.  My opportunities to converse with folks who have intellectual disabilities has been very minimal until I started hosting "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE."  Since I'm generally not the most tactful person, I was a little nervous at first but that faded quickly because of my guest's charisma and optimistic attitude.  We really had a lot of fun on the show.


My guest was Dakota Johns and his "Best Buddy," Frank Kitchen.  Dakota is a Motivational Keynote Speaker who does not allow Downs Syndrome get in his way of setting goals and achieving them.  He is also dedicated to the campaign "SPREAD THE WORD TO END THE WORD."  You may book Dakota to speak at your next event by emailing: DAKOTASPEAKS@GMAIL.COM


Useful Links
Music Play List 

No comments:

Post a Comment