This week on "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" on KUSF-IN-EXILE I had the pleasure of interviewing a fellow Disability Rights Activist who isn't afraid of being the catalyst for positive change. Michele Kaplan's most current undertaking is known as the "Mind The Gap" project. You can show Ms. Kaplan your support and help insure the safety of people with disabilities who ride the subway in NYC by signing her online petition.
- Occupy on Wheels
- Occupy on Wheels the song
- MIND THE GAP petition that you want to sign
- On the subway
- The Offspring - Stuff is Messed Up
- Michael Franti - I Know I'm Not Alone
- Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is a Winding Road