Thursday, October 25, 2012

If you are offended by dwarfs, nudity, sex, guns, transexuals, goats...

Dear Readers,

Thank you for helping to make this blog such a positive experience.  I get so much feedback that I never feel like I'm just talking to myself when I'm spewing my thoughts all over the screen here...not that I don't EVER talk to myself.  Anyway, the main purpose of this blog is to give you Readers easy access to all the different projects I'm involved with.  It is my personal hope that the thought running/rolling through your mind every time you come here is "I wonder what outrageous shenanigans she's into today!"  

I am an Activist at heart and am quick to put a plan of correction together and put it into action when I see an injustice happening before me.  Sometimes this entails committing acts of Civil Disobedience, sometimes it's just awesome material for my "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" Podcast (available on iTunes.)  

I'm also part of an amazing artist community which means, I'm usually involved in some kind of wacky art project.  I've modeled for photo shoots naked in the woods for photographer Berta Daniels.  I've been painted purple, head to toe, by Artist Fred Hatt.  Once I even had a plaster casting made of my...  Well, I think I've already made my point here.  

Now it is time to start showing the world the masterpiece that Documentarian Tom Trainer and I have been working on for the past few years.  This project takes my ball busting Activism and my love for art and all things unconventional, and wraps it up in a shocking little package.  "Plain Jane The SHOCKUMENTARY" is a documentary about my outrageous life with an entertaining and artistic flair!  My life isn't always filled with rainbows and fairy dust.  While you can expect to laugh until you pee your pants, also expect to get choked up once or twice.  This film pushes boundaries in a way that they have never been pushed before.  

For instant updates, follow @PlainJaneMovie on Twitter and bookmark www.plainjanetheshockumentary.com

(If you are offended by dwarfs, nudity, sex, guns, transexuals, goats, Pagans, alternative healing, or racial diversity, then this might not be the right movie for you.)

Thank you,
Jane Hash aka The Gimp Avenger


No comments:

Post a Comment