Thursday, February 21, 2013

“HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” upgrade


Dearest Friends, Fans, Future and Former Guests of “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE,”

First, I want to thank all of you for your interest, encouragement, and participation regarding my podcast.  Listenership is growing in the US, UK, and Canada!  This is really exciting!

Second, my main reasons for creating “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” is to help share news that mainstream news sources ignore and to provide an outlet for people to share their stories of adversity and success. 

Although each episode is only about 30 minutes long, I spend several hours putting each one together.  I find the guests, unless they find me first.  I do all the research, interviewing, recording, editing, and promotion myself.  It is a rewarding experience and it gives me opportunities to interact with fantastic people!  Even though I don’t make any money doing “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” and I have bought all the needed equipment myself, I feel like I’m doing a public service and I love it.

“HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” is proving to be such an awesome success that I am going to set up a blog dedicated just to the podcast.  I love my “Adventures Of The Gimp Avenger” blog and I will continue to post on here about disability related issues and other more controversial topics.  However, all podcast related posts will be on the new “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” blog.

Before the “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” blog goes public though, I need some help.  I think “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” is groovy enough that it deserves its own logo.  Don’t you agree?  I talked to an amazing Graphic Artist who was once a guest on the podcast.  Her work is totally my style and I can’t wait to see what she puts together.  She is offering a very generous deal of just $50 to create an awesome “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” logo.  This is where that “help” comes in that I mentioned earlier.  “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” needs help in the form of donations to cover this $50 logo fee.  Any amount will be appreciated and put to good use. 

Also, if one loyal friend, fan, future or former guest of “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE,” takes it upon himself/herself to donate the whole $50 logo fee, I will personally mail you CD’s of all 33 archived episodes of “HASH IT OUT WITH JANE” from when it was a radio show on KUSF-IN-EXILE!

To make a donation, email me at hashitoutwithjane@gmail.com for details.

Thank you,
Jane Hash

Turning road-blocks into speed-bumps since 1974.


No comments:

Post a Comment