|photo by Tom Trainer|
The main focus of "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" on KUSF-IN-EXILE is people with disabilities and related issues...from a bit of a radical perspective. While I do my best to keep it gimpy, I also address a variety of social issues and play an eclectic mix of music.
While I don't always share the same ideals and perspectives as my guests, I love to interview a variety interesting people on the show. Would you like to be the next guest on "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" on KUSF-IN-EXILE? Is there someone who you would like to hear me interview? Below is a list of requirements to be considered as a potential guest on "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" on KUSF-IN-EXILE.
- You must listen to at least two archived episodes first, just to make sure you won't regret it in the morning. (The archives are listed on the right side of this blog.)
- You must either be a dwarf, have a disability, body/intellectual abnormality, or work in a field that promotes the well being of people with disabilities.
- You must be accomplished or successful in some interesting capacity. Previous guests include published authors, music producers, public speakers, performers, and educators.
- You must have an external microphone, high-speed internet, know how to use SKYPE and have a quiet space for at least 30 minutes.
RULES GUESTS MUST FOLLOW
- Keep profane language to a minimum because I do all the recording and editing myself and I'd rather not spend hours cutting out all your potty mouth comments. It's bad enough that I spend hours cutting out MY potty mouth comments.
- Don't be judgmental
To be a guest or suggest a guest, send an email to: email@example.com