Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" is Moving to a New Location

Dear Friends and Fans of "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE," 

First, I want to thank KUSF-IN-EXILE for opening my eyes to a potential that I did not realize I had.  Specifically, I want to thank Bryan Chandler, Stevyn Polk, and Jerome Bragg.  I had no idea what I was doing when I started hosting this show.  Luckily, I'm a fast learner.  For this experience and all the amazing connections I have made, I am forever grateful to you guys.

Second, although my relationship with KUSF-IN-EXILE is totally 'sugar and spice', I have decided to move on and try something new.  Beginning in September, I will be hosting "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE," the Podcast.  It will be very similar to the radio show that you are accustomed to.  I'll still play obscure music, talk shit about Monsanto, and promote other successful people with disabilities.  The changes will be subtle and painless.

In closing, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer and I will be back in September to HASH IT OUT WITH YOU!!!!!

Peace and Prosperity,
Jane Hash


No comments:

Post a Comment