Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Support The Gimp Avenger

Today I added a new feature to this blog.  You'll notice that on the bottom of this page there is now a "Donate" button.  Don't worry, you don't have to pay to read The Adventures of The Gimp Avenger.  You are welcome to contribute to my 'public service fund' though.  These funds will go toward things like; transportation to protests, advocacy meetings, and peer-support sessions, bail, lunch for my team and I while we're on a mission, duct-tape, batteries...etc.  


While I often operate in conjunction with various Disability Rights organizations, time has proven that I am a much more effective Advocate and Activist when serving independently.  The Adventures of The Gimp Avenger is not a non-profit organization because I don't follow rules very well and I'd likely screw it up.  So, the only thing you'll get in return for your donation is personal satisfaction that you made a wise investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment